Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogger not opening

I saw this problem occurring yesterday when my blogspot blog suddenly stopped loading and then a blank screen appeared. It took me a while to search for the solution on the Google. I found out on Blogger help forum that a lot of bloggers across the globe were also having the same problem and so I thought it must be some code that is causing this to happen. After testing all my external codes one by one, I found that after removing the Paying Post code finally, my blog started to function normally. So, if you are having the same problem, try removing your Paying Post code and see if this helps you out. I think this is a concerted strategy from Google to stop bloggers writing paid blogs...what you say guys???



Web hosting

© 2009 Ranjan Kumar

No comments: